If you have had an advanced diagnostic imaging study, such as an MRI, CT scan, or PET-CT, and you have questions about or want confirmation of the study, results or diagnosis you have been given, then a second opinion consultation may give you the answers that you need.
A radiology second opinion can offer you:
• An explanation of your imaging study.
• An expert opinion about the findings and results of your study.
• A confirmation of your diagnosis or a differing opinion.
• Necessary information to make informed decisions when discussing your imaging results with your treating physician.
Perhaps more importantly, obtaining a second opinion for your imaging study can also empower you with more information about your particular condition, injury or disease, which can give you peace of mind and a sense of direction
At Radiology Associates of Macon we have thirty one Board Certified Radiologist at your service.
- Their experience and depth of knowledge make them frequently sought after for second opinions.
- They only read studies within their area of expertise, and they review numerous advanced diagnostic imaging studies with negative (normal) and positive (abnormal) findings everyday.
- They are committed to giving you the medical information and answers that you need.
- They will take the time to review your case and diagnostic imaging study thoroughly and with the utmost care.